The correct fitment of talent is the most crucial reason for employee retention. We understand that.
We at SkillsLadder understand your need of the hour. We have a robust & experienced team of consultants who are completely dedicated to helping your company attain its business goals. Our time-proven practices and best-in-class experts ensure that you get the best talent at any level, with the fastest turnaround time. To achieve this we follow some basic and simple steps.
We know the competition for the best talent is fierce. Although every company is unique, they all need the same thing: committed, productive, and valuable employees. We monitor the trends, such as workforce mobility, skills in demand, and ensure we have the most current systems in place to allow us to source and match the right people for the right roles.
Through the accurate mapping of interests of both our clients as well as our candidates, our professional consultants will handle the multi-stage process of recruitment seamlessly. As a corporate partner to clients, we source qualified professionals to help enhance the client’s human capital on the one hand, and on the other, we help individuals optimize their career choices. With our extensive local and international network and fully digitalized sourcing approach, we source the best candidate for any role.
We hire for roles across management levels, starting at the entry-level till top executive leaves. That is our competitive advantage since it gives our clients a higher degree of trust and comfort in our methodology and expertise. It also makes us their one-stop-shop for all hiring needs. We have domain experts s who are experienced and specialists in hiring for a wide and diverse range of professions.
These 8 simple steps will fulfill your need of permanent staffing.
- Step 1 – Receive the roles and responsibilities of the required candidate.
- Step 2 – Complete analysis of requirements and industry research done by the SkillsLadder team.
- Step 3 – Attract suitable candidates to the company.
- Step 4 – Gather all required details and prepare a customized plan for recruitment.
- Step 5 – Shortlist the right candidates.
- Step 6 – Verification of candidates regarding qualification and work experience.
- Step 7 – Prepare a final job offer.
- Step 8 – Get an offer letter signed.